We offer hands-on assistance in labour and employment law.
Have you been denied Long-Term Disability Benefits?
Wyllie Spears lawyers have considerable experience in representing a wide range of clients who have been denied benefits.
Our Long-Term Disability Benefits services include:
- Advice concerning entitlement to long-term disability benefits
- Litigation for reinstatement of benefits
- Litigation and advice with respect to issues surrounding:
- Accommodation and/or
- Discrimination in the workplace
Wyllie Spears offers comprehensive, hands-on experience in all aspects of labour law.
Our team represents unions before boards of arbitration, federal and provincial labour boards, other administrative tribunals, as well as courts at every level.
Our lawyers are proactive in resolving legal matters and in providing practical and economical counsel and representation in the following Labour Law areas:
- Collective agreement interpretation and application
- Collective bargaining
- Grievance mediation and arbitration
- Human rights advice and advocacy
- Labour relations disputes and proceedings – including unfair labour practice complaints, duty of fair representation and referral issues, jurisdictional disputes, union certification
- Union governance and internal affairs, including education and training
Want to know more about our Labour Law services?
Contact us today by email or by calling 613-569-7002
- Wrongful dismissal litigation
- Employment compensation and benefits
- Employment contracts, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Employment standards
- Human rights issues
- Alternative dispute resolution